Superior Driving Academy
Drive Safe! Drive Smart! Drive Superior!
** New Announcements **
1. Exam stations will resume in-car testing June 1st.
Customer requirements: no visible signs of illness, pass temperature check, must wear face mask, must answer Covid related questions correctly to take test.
3. We are still evaluating when we will open more spots for Online students needing in-car instruction. Updates will be posted on Saturday, May 15th.
Two Options for Driver Training
Option 1- Full Program (classroom and driving)
- Look at available classroom sessions
- Contact our office to reserve a spot.
* call 419-525-6192 or
* email- from our contact us tab
Option 2- Driving Only-
~WE DO NOT OFFER ONLINE CLASSES!!!
- Read all information and follow directions posted for enrollment information.
We, currently, are not offering in-car training for online students. Updates of availability will be posted on the website under the online tab.
How do I get started?
1. Click on the schedule tabs above to see which classes/session you would like to attend! Remember, you can take classes out of different sessions! Or Click on the online-tab and follow instructions to complete enrollment.
3. Arrive 30 minutes early the first day of class to do paperwork and payment.
* Payment Method: Cash, Check or Credit Card
Our Program is in-depth and thoroughly covers all required Ohio Driver Training Curriculum. Each student will receive an outline that covers each classes materials. Parents are able to see exactly what we are learning! We consider it of prime importance that parents are an active part of their child's education. We believe that by all of us working together, we can make this learning process successful!
Flexible Class Schedule
Our program is ideal for students with busy schedules due to school, sports, church, jobs, or other activities.
Students may begin classes ANY day, and then be done in 2 weeks (if they start at the beginning of a session) or on their own schedule! Take classes in any order as long as all 6 are completed. Remember, students may begin class at 15 & 5 months of age!
Classroom Instruction Includes: discussions, lectures, study of the driver's manual, videos, games, & preparation for the knowledge test
Behind-the-Wheel Instruction: practice and reinforcement of driving skills, preparation for road test
Drive in weeks (after full payment), no waiting list for 4-6+ months to drive or be scheduled. Maneuverability made easy, taught on second and third drives!
Tuition is $350.00, start classes with $100.00 down! Tuition includes 24 hrs of classroom instruction & 8 hours of BTW (Behind-the-Wheel Training) with an instructor.
Gift Certificates are also available!
Perfect Gift for a teenager!
Buy now and use it later! No expiration!
Superior Driving Academy is a licensed driver education program dedicated to offering comprehensive safe driving instruction for all ages (beginning at 15 & 5 months old) in Richland County and other surrounding counties.
1251 Lexington Ave, Suite 3
Mansfield, OH 44907
Students may not attend class and drive with an instructor on the same day.
Thanks for visiting!