Superior Driving Academy
Drive Safe! Drive Smart! Drive Superior!
EFFECTIVE: April 2, 2020
WE WILL ACCEPT ONLINE STUDENTS, FOR THE IN-CAR PORTION. WE DO NOT OFFER ONLINE CLASSES!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AS DOING THE FULL-PROGRAM WITH US!
YES, THE DRIVES ARE WHAT TAKE THE LONGEST TO WORK AROUND.....HUNDREDS OF KIDS WITH BUSY SCHEDULES SOMETIMES WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO START THIS PROCESS! DON'T WAIT!!!
PLAN ON 2-3 MONTHS TO COMPLETE ALL DRIVES, (this can change due to the current situations with the COVID-19 and Government Orders)!
YOUR STATE CONTRACT IS FOR 6 MONTHS. TYPICALLY, WE GET DRIVES DONE AROUND OR UNDER 2 MONTHS BUT THIS IS ALSO A BUSY SEASON!
* START CLASSES WITH US OR ONLINE AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PERMIT!
* YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE DONE WITH CLASSES TO START DRIVES!
* ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR 2-HOUR CERTIFICATE, CALL US!!!
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY PHONE FOR DETAILS OR QUESTIONS.
How do I get started?
Once you complete 2-hours of online classes, the online provider will issue and mail the Student's "2-hour Certificate of Enrollment". Students are eligible to sign-up for the in-car portion once they receive this certificate!
You will need to mail:
* Payment: $310.00 or payment may be made-over-the phone
* 2-hour certificate of enrollment or 24-hour certificate of completion (we need originals! We can not accept photocopies or scans of this!)
or stop by during office hours to complete registration.
You will then be added to our drive scheduling list once all the above requirements are received. A confirmation message will be sent, letting you know we received all information needed.