Superior Driving Academy
Drive Safe! Drive Smart! Drive Superior!
** Due to the increased numbers of online students, we will be limiting/capping how many students we take each month.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW:
1. WE DO NOT OFFER ONLINE CLASSES, only in-car training!
2. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AS DOING THE FULL-PROGRAM WITH US! YES, THE DRIVES ARE WHAT TAKE THE LONGEST TO WORK AROUND.....HUNDREDS OF KIDS WITH BUSY SCHEDULES SOMETIMES WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO START THIS PROCESS! DON'T WAIT!!!
3. PLAN ON 2-3 MONTHS TO COMPLETE ALL DRIVES, (this can change due to the current situations with the COVID-19 and Government Orders)!YOUR STATE CONTRACT IS FOR 6 MONTHS.
* START CLASSES WITH US OR ONLINE AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PERMIT!
* YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE DONE WITH CLASSES TO START DRIVES, YET...this law will change before the end of the year!
* ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR 2-HOUR CERTIFICATE, follow directions posted below!!!
How do I get started?
Once you complete 2-hours of online classes, the online provider will issue and mail the Student's "2-hour Certificate of Enrollment". Students are eligible to sign-up for the in-car portion once they receive this certificate!
* Payment: $310.00
* 2-hour certificate of enrollment or 24-hour certificate of completion (we need originals! We can not accept photocopies or scans of this!)
* Forms: Training Agreement &
* stop by during office hours to complete registration.